- Rhiannon Connelly is on a mission that leads her to Scotland. Once there, she finds a... AmandaJayde.booklikes.com/post/100692/po… 16 hours ago
- Determined to find the truth about the wolf attack that left his friends dead, biologis... AmandaJayde.booklikes.com/post/100691/po… 16 hours ago
- Love this new site #booklikes great new way to promo & lets readers connect and see what you enjoy reading amandajayde.booklikes.com 17 hours ago
- A book review …. nblo.gs/KPGGo 1 month ago
- A book review …. fb.me/2Q1RhvAi0 1 month ago
I support St. Jude
Tag Archives: Music
The time of year where you take stock of what you’ve done, and if you’re like me, what didn’t quite get done and you hope for more in the coming year. I did get a new book out (woohoo me!) … Continue reading
Get the reference? It’s Les Miserables!! Les Mis (as it’s affectionally known) is in the top three of my personal favorite musicals (The other two being Wicked and Rent), I’ve seen it eight times on stage (both Broadway and touring … Continue reading
Happy New Year to everyone visiting. I hope you close 2011 with joy and laughter and bring in 2012 with the same. I wish for you: Love, Happiness & Prosperity in the coming year. Auld Lang Syne Enjoy, my favorite … Continue reading
So did you guess that today’s song is Silent Night … nope. Actually it’s from Celtic Thunder and it’s a song about a real life truce that happened during WWI. Warning it may make you a tad depressed but I … Continue reading
My favorite version of this song – mostly because of Fozzie and Piggy
We’re in the homestretch. I am a HUGE fan of Glee so for today here’s a little mashup from the kids.
Sending many blessings to everyone this Hanukkah season! And a little laughter too
This song never fails to get me everytime I hear it. And I’d like to take the opportunity to dedicate this one to the friends I left back home. Love you ladies! How awesome is Kristen Chenoweth’s voice? ~AJ
I can’t imagine a more timely song to put up Welcome home heroes.
So a few days ago I featured Christmas Wrapping, which is sort of a slow rap song. Now I give you real, old school rap – love these guys!